1 - What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small amount of data that a website saves to your computer.
When someone consult MyTrips website, we only recognizes you one time, even if you see multiple pages of that website. Cookies allow your browser to be recognized by the website you are querying. Cookies are commonly used to remember their choices within the options available at our website, such as language or the currency of your choice. Cookies also enable recognizes it when back to our website.
Our website uses the following types of cookies:
• Functional Cookies: We also use functional cookies to remember your preferences and to use our website efficiently and effectively, for example by remembering your currency and language preference of your searches and accommodation that previously researched. These functional cookies are not strictly necessary for the operation of our website but can help improve the functionality of our website.
• Analytical Cookies: We use these cookies to have a vision of how our visitors use the website to find out what works well and what works poorly, to optimize and improve our website and to ensure that it continues interesting and relevant. The data that we process include the pages you visited, which pages entered and exited the website, what kind of platform sailed, date and time information and details like the number of clicks made on a particular page, the movements of your mouse and activities to scroll the page with the sidebar, the search terms you used and the text you entered while using our website.
4 - Cookies MyTrips remain active for how long?
The cookies we use have different validity periods. The maximum duration by definition in some of them is 5 years since your last visit to the website. You may delete all cookies from your browser at any time.
5 - How to clear cookies from your computer?
The user should consult the technical support for your specific browser as each browser although they have very similar ways of doing so, may at any time do the correct procedures, resulting in the loss of relevant information for you. The user has control over the navigation data. These data include details such as your browsing history and downloads and saved form data. Use the dialog "Clear browsing data" to delete all data or only a portion of them, collected over a specific time period.
6 - How to clear all data from your browser?
• Click the options of your browser, on the browser toolbar.
• Choose Tools.
• Select clean browsing data.
• In the dialog box that appears, select the check boxes for the types of information to be removed.
• To select the amount of data you want to delete, use the menu at the top. Select all to delete everything.
• Click to clean browsing data.
Should take into consideration that this information is merely explanatory, you should always refer to the information in your browser.
7 - How can recognize cookies MyTrips?
You can find our cookies in your browser settings.
8 - Who has access to information from cookies MyTrips?
Only MyTrips have access to cookies MyTrips. The cookies placed by third parties may only be accessed by them.
9 - How you can manage your cookie preferences?
By using the settings of your browser, such as Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox or Chrome, you can set that accepts cookies and those who reject it. The location of these settings depends on the browser you use. Use the "Help" function of your browser to find the settings you want. If you choose not to accept certain cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of our website.